knick'n'clean® is the worldwide easiest solution for a hygienic and germ free refrigerator because knick'n'clean® kills bacteria, mould (mildew), spores, viruses and fungi and thereby ensures a long-lasting freshness in the refrigerator and a much longer storage (shelf) life of the foods.
Facts of the active substances:
The active ingredient has been use for over 50 years to disinfect drinking water. knick'n'clean® is allowed in accordance with EG Guideline 98/8/EG (Biocide-guideline) for food- and feeding stuff and private household and area of the public health service as well as other Biocide products. It is a permitted preservative (E926) in food.
How does it work?
To activate knick‘n‘clean®, simply bend the tube to break the glass inner tube which enables the fluids to mix and start to react with each other. The fluid takes on a yellowish colour and in approx. 60 minutes knick‘n‘clean® is operational.Hang or lay down the knick‘n‘clean® in the upper front area of the refrigerator. After activation the disinfectant gradually diffuses through the outer special synthetic tube and thus controls the pathogens.knick‘n‘clean® loses his effect after a month.knick'n'clean® may be disposed of in the normal refuse.
knick‘n‘clean® is easy to handle: simply bend it - ready!
Advantages of knick'n'clean®
- Fresh food lasts considerably longer in the refrigerator.
- You save money and it ensures freshness.
- Prevents bad smells in the refrigerator.
- Certain disinfection in the whole refrigerator; up to 99,9 % of the germs and bacteria are destroyed.
- The refrigerator uses less energy as a temperature of 7–8º C is enough to keep food fresh, therefore the environmental pollution is reduced.
- Harmful germs are being destroyed in a reliable manner.
- Pathogens injurious to health are killed reliably.
- The environmental pollution by CO2-emissions is reduced by about 10 %.
- No use of open chemicals.
- Easy handling: Bend, put in – ready.