What is knick’n’clean?
knick’n’clean® is the worldwide easiest solution for a hygienic and germ free refrigerator because knick’n’clean® thereby ensures a long-lasting freshness in the refrigerator and a much longer storage (shelf) life of the foods.
How does it work?
To activate knick‘n‘clean®, simply bend the tube to break the glass inner tube which enables the fluids to mix and start to react with each other. The fluid takes on a yellowish colour and in approx. 60 minutes knick‘n‘clean® is operational.Hang or lay down the knick‘n‘clean® in the upper front area of the refrigerator. After activation the disinfectant gradually diffuses through the outer special synthetic tube and thus controls the pathogens.knick‘n‘clean® loses his effect after a month.knick’n’clean® may be disposed of in the normal refuse.
Advantages of knick’n’clean® :
- Fresh food lasts considerably longer in the refrigerator.
- You save money and it ensures freshness.
- Prevents bad smells in the refrigerator.
- Certain disinfection in the whole refrigerator; up to 99,9 % of the germs and bacteria are destroyed.
- The refrigerator uses less energy as a temperature of 7–8º C is enough to keep food fresh, therefore the environmental pollution is reduced.
- Harmful germs are being destroyed in a reliable manner.
- Pathogens injurious to health are killed reliably.
- The environmental pollution by CO2-emissions is reduced by about 10 %.
- No use of open chemicals.
- Easy handling: Bend, put in – ready.
Knick’n’clean® aqua for water filter plants
Knick’n’clean® aqua for water filter plants and water tank disinfection
Knick’n’clean® aqua is the is the most effective disinfection system for water filter plants in household, boat and camper. Knick’n’clean® aqua consists of two liquids which are in separate chambers in a plastic bag (due to the German drinking water regulation). To activate them, mash the inner smaller bag before the application.
The picture shows a not activated Knick’n’clean® aqua bag and a unit approximately half an hour after the activation. When the bag has become a yellow colour you have the full effectiveness.
Knick’n’clean® aqua should be put in a suitable place then, e.g. insert in the pre-filter case directly in the interspace, so the user does not get directly in contact with the disinfectant.
Advantages of Knick’n’clean® aqua:
- The most effective disinfection effect of the entire plant up to the charcoal filter.
- Very simple handling.
- Reasonably priced system for use at every equipment service.
- Disinfectant after German drinking water regulation 2001 permitted.
- No contact of the user with chemicals or the disinfectant.
- No particular safety precautions for storage and dispatch necessary.
- Easy disposal into the domestic rubbish.
Danger in the fridge
Danger in the refrigerator
Everybody knows it? Fresh strawberries or salad are after only two days in the fridge ripe for the garbage can! Regular wiping in the fridge is advisable here. Nevertheless, the number of germs decreases only slightly, because fridge opening, new food and own hands provide new supplies of the undesired germs and bacteria.
Most infections and food poisoning do not only start in restaurants, but also in the household and office – in particular in the fridge!
Germs like Colibakterien, Listeria or salmonellae can not to be seen and contaminated food is not recognized.
Knick’n’clean® kills all germs on the surface of food.Read more…